My house was a mess because I simply did not have any energy. I could not remember things and just was not "with it". In the spring of 2003 I was hospitalized, a doctor started me a medication that had gluten in the capsule that triggered a life long allergy which resulted in severe intestinal inflammation and damage to the intestines. Because the
Immune system was shot the tumors popped up in the right lung so I had to be on oxygen 24 hours a day seven days a week. The lung function diminished. For over two years I had had diarrhea and the doctors could not get me well. I just got worse. On top of this I had uncontrollable blood pressure problems and high cholesterol.
Then a friend introduced me to a person who told me about the products and after about one month things started to change, friends and customers started commenting about my skin color and my raccoon eyes were gone. Now after five months I am a different person. I no longer have diarrhea. An X-ray has shown the right lung healing and getting larger. I use oxygen occasionally now and my energy level is way up.
At my last doctor's visit he put me on a treadmill. My pulse is good. My blood pressure is good. My white and red blood cells are balanced again. I am off the nebulizer and many prescriptions. My cholesterol has fallen. My doctor is flummoxed and I have become a complete riddle to him. I know what happened: my body knew all along how to heal. It just needs what GOD meant for it to have.
I am praising GOD and sharing this wonderful gift with everyone I can. I know my rewards will be great. I am on my way to vibrant health and to a lifestyle I had only dreamed about. I am getting healthy, I am getting freedom, I have dignity and I am gaining security in my financial life that I never thought I could achieve. Patsey Mac Melugiin, Canyon Lake, Texas
In January 2003 my husband Jerry was diagnosed with colon cancer. He was immediately scheduled for removal of the affected part of the colon in February 2003. Our family was initially introduced to glyconutritionals in June 2001 when we started our eldest adopted son on the products for ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) in lieu of Ritalin. Several months later our youngest son and myself (Annette) began taking the products. It was not until November 2002 that Jerry decided to start the glyconutritional products. Jerry considered his 'health challenges' as normal and not much out of the ordinary until mid December 2002 when he started to notice blood in his stool.
During surgery, it was discovered that the cancer had metastasized to his liver. His liver was totally covered with spots. A foot of Jerry’s colon was removed; however, the doctors did not touch the liver.
Jerry was able to come home seven days after surgery. During his hospital stay he used very little pain medication and came home on no pain medication. This was the first patient his surgeon had gone home this way. Jerry resumed the products in the hospital as soon as he was able to take solids.
Post surgery, Jerry was placed on chemotherapy. Radiation can only be done on a localized spot or a single tumor: with the liver fully involved, radiation was not an option. The oncologist gave Jerry a prognosis of 12 to 14 months life expectancy.
After four months of chemotherapy, Jerry’s hemoglobin is currently 145, which is unheard of for anyone on Jerry’s chemo-cocktail. The expected hemoglobin readings are usually between 80 to 100. Hemoglobin of 145 is almost normal for a man. Jerry had a CT scan done June 2003 and it showed some of the spots on the liver had disappeared and the rest of the spots were smaller. On August 5th Jerry is scheduled for his next CT scan. We are anticipating a clean to almost clean liver. This is unheard of with his type of cancer. Chemotherapy was only administered to give him a couple of extra months of life and perhaps a better quality of life.
Currently Jerry is on 49 hours of chemo every two weeks. Three hours in the hospital where he is given two types of chemo intravenously and for the balance he is hooked up to an infusion pump, which is administered over the next 46 hours. His protocol is that he will be on this cocktail for the rest of his life.(Remember the doctor’s prognosis is that Jerry is not expect to live that long .)
After 4 months of chemo, Jerry still has hair, he works part-time and is not sickly or bed ridden. He functions normally except for taking a nap every afternoon for approximately an hour. Jerry does not have nausea or diarrhea and does not require pills to counteract these usually expected side effects. Jerry does not have any side effects from the chemo except some tiredness while on the chemo and for the first 2 or 3 days afterward and then he has a lot of energy again.
We highly recommend this product for quality of life. Jerry is 48 years old with two adopted boys ages 7 and 9. We believe we will be able to recommend this product for long life! Long life is something which the doctors would not give Jerry and which we are now optimistic about. Praise the Lord! After this next CT scan, we can tell you more.
....From Annette and Jerry
Two and one-half years of chemotherapy did not reduce the tumor, but just kept it at bay. And each time there was any letup in the chemo the tumor began to grow again. And there is little quality of life when taking it. So when he took it he would continue to be poisoned, and if he did not, the tumor would continue to grow. Not a happy prospect.
The chemo destroyed John's immune system and liver function, to the point where the chemo had to be stopped halfway through a round. And the tumor continued to advance.
Knowing that medically there was nothing more, John and his wife finally visited me to learn about glyconutritionals. What they heard offered so much hope they decided to get him going on them. His monthly protocol: 240 capsules of anti-oxidant, 100-gram bulk glyconutrients, 100-gram phytonutrients, 120 tablets vitamins and minerals and 60 chewable colostrum tablets (he calls them "colostrum candies").
In just one month his blood work revealed that his liver function had returned to nearly normal. And now, after only two months, his immune system is obviously much more robust. John is working at a summer job and looking very well! I believe he is operating a payloader for a topsoil/gravel hauling company, loading the trucks.
It is so good to see him working again-and after only two months on the glyconutritionals! (He was once a long distance trucker but seizures brought on by the tumor took him off the road, causing a lot of financial stress.) But that's changing now! He and his wife are tremendously relieved and we are all filled with hope!
Actually, there's more to the story. You see, this is the second encounter my cousin has had with the brain tumor. It was first diagnosed 10 years ago when he was in his mid-30s. At that time he had surgery to remove as much as possible, then took rounds of chemo. That put it into remission. So far, so good. But it did what most cancers do-it returned.
This time surgery was not an option. John and his wife mentioned the glyconutritionals to his cancer doctor. He said,"Do not do it!" He said it could interfere with the chemo, and would be a waste of money anyway -- that kind of thing. End of story. They didn't pursue it any further, but continued with conventional medicine. Then came the day when conventional medicine had nothing more to offer -- after it had all but destroyed his body.
That forced them to look for other answers. I'm so glad they remembered what I had shared with them earlier! It is now a delight to see his immune system dealing with the cancer so effectively. God's way is always best!
There's an amusing side to this. I mentioned the remarkable recovery in John's liver function. The medical people felt they had to explain that. So what did they say? It was because John was having a break from the chemo! But then, they have no idea that my cousin is putting "food for life" into his body. Oh well...
John's recovery has already had a tremendously positive impact on the entire family. He and his wife have three children-a daughter who is married and two sons still at home. Very recently, John and his wife became grandparents, and so John has lived to see his first grandson! And hopefully, we have only seen the beginning of the benefits being brought about by this "food for life."
We are trusting God for continuing improvements, confirmed by further blood work and MRI's. I will update you as things develop.
VH, Canada July, 2004
Stanley Lefkowitz, PhD
Stanley Lefkowitz, PhD
醣類科學 Vol. 1, No. 14 2000年4月1日 2
南 (1999年5月修訂),35 提出以下建議：
1. American Institute for Cancer Research and World Cancer Fund. Food, nutrition an the prevention of cancer: a global
perspective. American Institute for Cancer Research, 1997.
2. Hyland G. MD: A pilot survey: Standard cancer therapy combined with nutraceutical dietary supplementation
improves treatment responses and patient quality of life. Oral Presentation: Comprehensive Cancer Care II:
Integrating Complementary and Alternative Therapies, Sponsored by Center for Mind-Body Medicine and National
Cancer Institute. Arlington, Virginia, USA. 1999;(Abstract)
3. Greenwald P. Chemoprevention of cancer. Sci Am 1996;275:96-99.
4. Laviano A, Meguid MM. Nutritional issues in cancer management. Nutrition 1996;12:358-371.
5. Schatzkin A. Dietary change as a strategy for preventing cancer. Cancer Metastasis Rev 1997;16:377-392.
6. Martínez ME, Giovannucci E. Diet and the prevention of cancer. Cancer Metastasis Rev 1997;16:357-376.
7. La Vecchia C, Tavani A. Fruit and vegetables, and human cancer. Eur J Cancer Prev 1998;7:3-8.
8. Slattery ML, Sorenson AW, Mahoney AW, French TK, Kritchevsky D, Street JC. Diet and colon cancer: assessment of risk
by fiber type and food source [published erratum appears in J Natl Cancer Inst 1989 Jul 5;81(13):1042]. J Natl Cancer Inst
9. Baghurst PA, Rohan TE. High-fiber diets and reduced risk of breast cancer. Int J Cancer 1994;56:173-176.
10. Brockhausen I, Schutzbach J, Kuhns W. Glycoproteins and their relationship to human disease. Acta Anatomica
11. Hakomori S. Cancer-associated glycosphingolipid antigens: their structure, organization, and function.
Acta Anatomica 1998;161:79-90.
12. Kaltner H, Stierstorfer B. Animal lectins as cell adhesion molecules. Acta Anat.(Basel) 1998;161:162-179.
13. Borchers AT, Stern JS, Hackman RM, Keen CL, Gershwin ME. Mushrooms, tumors, and immunity.
Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1999;221:281-293.
14. Wasser SP, Weis AL. Therapeutic effects of substances occurring in higher Basidiomycetes mushrooms: a modern
perspective. Crit Rev Immunol 1999;;%19:65-96.
15. Ng TB. A review of research on the protein-bound polysaccharide (polysaccharopeptide, PSP) from the mushroom
Coriolus versicolor (Basidiomycetes: Polyporaceae). Gen.Pharmacol 1998;30:1-4.
16. Yamazaki M. Antitumor and antimicrobial glycoproteins from sea hares. Comp Biochem Physiol C. 1993;105:141-146.
17. Mone J, Lefkowitz SS. Induction of interferon synthesis and cytotoxicity by murine peritoneal macrophages exposed
to glycoprotein ligands. Acta Virol 1992;36:383-391.
18. Stuart RW, Lefkowitz DL, Lincoln JA, Howard K, Gelderman MP, Lefkowitz SS. Upregulation of phagocytosis and
candidicidal activity of macrophages exposed to the immunostimulant acemannan. Int J Immunopharmacol. 1997;19:75-82.
19. Lefkowitz DL, Lincoln JA, Lefkowitz SS, Bollen A, Moguilevsky N. Enhancement of macrophage-mediated bactericidal
activity by macrophage-mannose receptor-ligand interaction. Immunol Cell Biol 1997;75:136-141.
20. Tizard IR, Carpenter RH, McAnalley BH, Kemp MC. The biological activities of mannans and related complex
carbohydrates. Mol.Biother. 1989;1:290-296.
醣類科學 Vol. 1, No. 14 2000年4月1日 3
21. Scheim DE, Lin JY. Glucose effects in an ovarian cancer protocol of exceptional activity. Med Hypotheses 1993;40:235-244.
22. Peng SY, Norman J, Curtin G, Corrier D, McDaniel HR, Busbee D. Decreased mortality of Norman murine sarcoma in mice
treated with the immunomodulator, Acemannan. Mol.Biother. 1991;3:79-87.
23. Harris C, Pierce K, King G, Yates KM, Hall J, Tizard I. Efficacy of acemannan in treatment of canine and feline
spontaneous neoplasms. Mol Biother. 1991;3:207-213.
24. Campbell BD, Busbee DL, McDaniel HR. Enhancement of immune function in rodents using a proprietary complex mixture of
glyconutritionals. Proc.Fisher Inst Med Res 1997;1:34-37.
25. Hagmar B, Ryd W, Skomedal H. Arabinogalactan blockade of experimental metastases to liver by murine hepatoma. Invasion
26. Kelly GS. Larch arabinogalactan: clinical relevance of a novel immune-enhancing polysaccharide. Altern Med Rev
27. Wolfe D, Roseman JM, Miller E, Seltzer MH, Rosato FE. The effect of L-fucose on rat mammary tumor growth. I.
In vivo studies. J Surg.Oncol. 1971;3:73-77.
28. Rosato FE, Mullen JL, Rosato EF, Steiger E, Miller E. Continuous intravenous fucose treatment of rat mammary tumor.
J Surg.Oncol. 1972;4:94-101.
29. Mullen JL, Rosato FE, Allen TR, Miller EE, Roseman J, Rosato EF. Continuous intravenous fucose therapy in rat
mammary cancer. II. J.Surg.Oncol. 1973;5:61-69.
30. Gonzalez F, Amos H. Effects of naturally occurring sugars on Ehrlich ascites tumor growth in mice.
J.Natl.Cancer Inst. 1977;58:1519-1522.
31. Taper HS, Lemort C, Roberfroid MB. Inhibition effect of dietary inulin and oligofructose on the growth of
transplantable mouse tumor. Anticancer Res 1998;18:4123-4126.
32. Taper HS, Roberfroid M. Influence of inulin and oligofructose on breast cancer and tumor growth.
J Nutr 1999;129:1488S-1491S.
33. Bekesi JG, Winzler RJ. Inhibitory effects of D-glucosamine on the growth of Walker 256 carcinosarcoma and on
protein, RNA, and DNA synthesis. Cancer Res 1970;30:2905-2912.
34. Roseman JM, Miller E, Seltzer MH, Wolfe D, Rosato FE. The effect of L-fucose on rat mammary tumor growth. II.
In vitro studies. J.Surg.Oncol. 1971;3:79-88.
35. American Cancer Society 1996 Advisory Committee on Diet NaCP. Guidelines on diet, nutrition, and cancer
prevention: reducing the risk of cancer with healthy food choices and physical activity. The American Cancer Society
1996 Advisory Committee on Diet, Nutrition, and Cancer Prevention. CA Cancer J Clin 1996;46:325-341.
Xie 急性骨髓性白血病．卡綸 見證
全美排名前20名的名醫Benjamin Solomon Carson博士使用醣質營養素的故事
55歲的Carson醫師並不想這樣就離開妻子Candy與三個心愛的兒子。他秉持了得自母親 Sonya Carson 在底特律及波士頓貧民區中獨力扶養他們兄弟二人長大的毅力與決心。他堅持一定要找到能夠讓他繼續活下去的答案。
後來Carson醫師又去了位於德州阿靈頓的 MannaRelief 公司和該公司的醫學主管、醣質營養素的權威 Dr. Reg McDaniel 當面對談。該公司基於愛心提供醣質營養素給世界上弱勢團體的兒童。
By Joseph Green-Bishop