本部落公告

如果您對歐美大學生申請書,英文論文寫作,英語MBA論文,英文碩,博士論文,Assignment有問題請致http://www.china-doll.org
2009/03/03

10所最貴的美國大學

大學教育一年比一年昂貴,這是列出的是今年最為昂貴的10所四年制學院或者大學,這份名單基於高等教育編年史上提供的數據。

1 ,喬治-華盛頓大學

哥倫比亞特區-華盛頓

2008-2009年的學費:40437美元

2007-2008年的學費:39240美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:3.1%

2.莎拉-勞倫斯學院

紐約-布朗克斯維爾

2008-2009年的學費:40350美元

2007-2008年的學費:38090美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:5.9%

3.凱尼恩學院

Gambier, Ohio

2008-2009年的學費:40240美元

2007-2008年的學費:38140美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:5.5%

4Vassar學院

2008-2009年的學費:40210美元

2007-2008年的學費:38115美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:5.5%

5 Bucknell大學

2008-2009年的學費:39652美元

2007-2008年的學費:38134美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:4%

6.卡內基-梅隆大學

2008-2009年的學費:39564美元

2007-2008年的學費:37352美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:5.9%

7.科爾蓋特大學

2008-2009年的學費:39545美元

2007-2008年的學費:37662美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:5%

8.哥倫比亞大學

2008-2009年的學費:39326美元

2007-2008年的學費:37223美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:5.6%

9.聖約翰學院

2008-2009年的學費:39154美元

2007-2008年的學費:36596美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:7%

10.衛斯理大學

2008-2009年的學費:38934美元

2007-2008年的學費:37106美元

較去年學費的漲幅是:4.9%

我們的網址:www.china-doll.org

繼續閱讀
發表於 2009/03/03 04:36 AM
| 歐美留學相關問題[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2011/01/31

美國網購省錢攻略

美國網購比國內發達,網購比local購物的優點體現在以下幾方面:1)方便!在家點點滑鼠,過幾天貨物就送到家門口;2)可以比較不同的價格,找到哪個 地方買最便宜!一般來說在網上買東西比local買會便宜很多。而且美國各家店同一商品賣的價錢相差很大,local商家也是; 3)可以參考別人的review!這樣避免買到差的東西;4)避稅!雖然很多網店也要收稅,但很多網購對大部分州是免稅的。而local商店基本都消費 稅,除非你生活在不要消費稅的州(美國有2-3個州是不要消費稅的)

下面來說說如何省錢吧!
1. 比較價格:
就是某一商品在哪家網站買比較便宜,比較好的網站有pricegrabber.com

2.折扣類網站:
這類網站發佈打折商品的資訊。而且很多短時間折扣(limited offer)都是在這類網站上發佈。這也是最能找到便宜商品的最直接的方法
我用下來比較好的有dealsea.comslickdeals.net,資訊少而精

3. 善用Cashback
在美國網購有兩種cash back
一種是網站返現類,這類網站跟商家有協議,如果你通過這個網站的鏈結到某一商家買東西,那麼商家會給該網站回扣,而該網站再返回部分回扣給你(按你的消費額算)。
這類網站中我用的最好的是 ebates.com,免費加入並贈送5$. 其最大的好處會是定時給你寄支票。你只要在網購的時候通過ebates.com的鏈結過去,其他跟平時網購一樣。但過一段時間你就會有意外驚喜(ebates給你寄現金支票).
比如你想在officedepot買一樣東西,先登錄ebates.com,然後點擊“shop all stores”, 找到”officedepot”你可以看到有2%的回扣,點擊這個鏈結就會到officedepot的網站,然後按正常步驟買東西就行了。但你所有的消費ebates.com會返回給你2%的現金(支票形式寄到你填的地址)。

另一種是信用卡返現類,很多信用卡可以有cashback,一般最少1%。這個跟國內現在信用卡消費積分然後換禮品類似。美國的信用卡更實惠,直接給現金回扣.

4. 利用PRICEMATCH

Price match 就是很多商家保證自己的價格是同類競爭者中最低的,一般顧客找到一個更低的價格,商家除了以那個低價賣給你外,還再降一點價以示獎勵。所以你看到了一個便宜的東西,可以到商家的競爭對手那裏看看,要求PRICE MATCH.
另外一種是商家保證在一定時間內你所購買得商品是他們賣得最低的,即如果商家自己降價你可以price match. 可是如何知道你買的東西降價了呢,總不能每天都去看一遍,有一些工具可以使用,基本上是只要輸入產品的link,asin,和你的email,當價格發生 變化了,就發email給你通知。這種類型的網站有很多,比如priceprotecr.com

繼續閱讀
發表於 2011/01/31 03:19 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/11/04

美國幼稚園給孩童父母的備忘錄

這是我同學轉給我的內容~~我覺寫的好棒喔~~

在孩子的成長歷程中,如果能站在他們角度來瞭解事情,將勝於只給予物質的滿足。女兒在美國唸幼稚園時,曾由學校帶回1張給爸爸媽媽的備忘錄,讀後深感其中 有許多重點正是自已需要被提醒的。這些全非金科玉律卻能使為人父母者重審視自已的角色。摘記於下,或許也能做為您的參考:

01.別溺愛我。我很清楚的知道,不應該得到每一樣我所要求的東西,我只是在試探你。

02.別害怕對我保持公正的態度,它反倒讓我有安全感。  

03.別讓我養成壞習慣,在年幼的此刻,我得依靠你來分辨它。  

04.別讓我覺得我比實際的我還要渺小。它只會讓我愚蠢的裝出超出我實際年齡的傻模樣。  

05.如果能夠,請別在人前糾正我的錯誤。你私下的提醒,會讓我更加的注意自已的行為。  

06.別讓我覺得我犯的錯誤是1種罪,它會降低我的人生價值觀。  

07.當我說「我恨你」的時候別太沮喪。我恨的絕不是你而是那降在我身上的壓力  

08.別過度的保護我怕我無法接受一些「後果」。有的時候我需要經由痛苦的方式來學習。

09.別太在意我的小病痛,有時候,我只是想得到你的注意。  

10.別嘮叨不休,否則有時候我會裝襲作啞。  

11.別在倉促或無意中做下允諾。請記住當你不能信守諾言時我會是多麼的難過。  

12.別忘了我還不能把事情解釋得很清楚,雖然有時候我看起來像是有能力,這也是為什麼我不能事事正確無誤的緣故。  

13.別太指望我的誠實,我很容易因為害怕而撒謊。  

14.請別在管教原則上前後不連貫、不持續。它會使我疑惑而對你失去了信任。  

15.當我問問題的時候別敷衍我或拒絕我。否則你會發現我終將停止對你發問,而向他處尋求答案。  

16.別告訴我說我的害怕很傻、很可笑。如果你試著去瞭解便會發現它對我是多麼的真實。  

17.別暗示或讓我感覺到你是完美、無懈可擊的。當我發現你並非如此的時候,對我將是一項多麼大的打擊。  

18.別認為向我道歉是沒有尊嚴的事。1個誠實的道歉會讓我對你更接近、對你感覺溫暖。  

19.別忘記我最愛做實驗,幾乎每天生活中都離不開它,請容忍。  

20.別忘了我很快的便會長大。對你來說要和我一起成長是多麼不易的事,但請嚐試一下。  

21.別忘了沒有那許多的瞭解和愛,我是不能成長茁狀的,但是我並不需對你說出這點,對不對?  有時候,我們身邊的孩子所需要的,不只是衣食無慮的生活環境而已,他們需要大人陪伴他去「經歷」他的成長過程。

有句話說:「要知道孩子眼中的世界是什麼樣子,得先蹲下來從孩子的位置和高度來放眼看世界」。 每1位爸爸媽媽不妨抽個空,用心看看這份教養子女的備忘錄吧!


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/11/04 04:41 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文論文寫作常用句型

Abstract


1. A basic problem in the design of xx is presented by the choice of a xx rate for the measurement of experimental variables.
2. This paper examines a new measure of xx in xx based on fuzzy mathematics which overcomes the difficulties found in other xx measures.
3. This paper describes a system for the analysis of the xx.
4. The method involves the construction of xx from fuzzy relations.
5. The procedure is useful in analyzing how groups reach a decision.
6. The technique used is to employ a newly developed and versatile xx algorithm.
7. The usefulness of xx is also considered.
8. A brief methodology used in xx is discussed.
9. The analysis is useful in xx and xx problem.
10. A model is developed for a xx analysis using fuzzy matrices.
11. Algorithms to combine these estimates and produce a xx are presented and justified.
12. The use of the xxx method is discussed and an example is given.
13. Results of an experimental application of this xx analysis procedure are given to illustrate the proposed technique.
14. This paper analyses problems in relation to...

15. This paper outlines the functions carried out by …
16. This paper includes an illustration of the …
17. This paper provides an overview and information useful for approaching
18. Emphasis is placed on the construction of a criterion function by which the xx in achieving a hierarchical system of objectives are evaluated.
19. The main emphasis is placed on the problem of xx
20. The proposed model is verified through experimental study.
21. The experimental results reveal interesting examples of fuzzy phases of xx and xx

22. The compatibility of a project in terms of cost, and xx are likewise represented by linguistic variables.
23. A didactic example is included to illustrate the computational procedure

Beginning


1This paper focuses on the need for...
2. This paper proceeds as follows...


3. The structure of the paper is as follows...
4. In this paper, the topic of fuzzy sets and related concepts is briefly introduced...
5. To begin with a brief background on the...

Introduction


1. This will be followed by a description of the the problem and a detailed presentation of how the required membership functions are defined.


2. Details on xx and xx are discussed in later sections.
3. In the next section, after a statement of the basic problem, various situations involving possibility knowledge are investigated. Initially, an entire possibility model is proposed followed by the case of a fuzzy service time with stochastic arrivals. Finally, fuzzy service rules are considered.

Review


1. This review is followed by an introduction of...
2. A brief summary of some of the relevant concepts in xxx and xxx is presented in Section 2 below...


3. In the next section, a brief review of the …. is given.
4. In the next section, a short review of … is given with special regard to …
5. Section 2 reviews relevant research related to xx.
6. Section 1.1 briefly surveys the motivation for the research methodology while 1.2 looks at the difficulties posed by the complexity of systems. Section 1.2 also outlines the need for development of possibility methods...

Body


1. Section 1 defines the notion of robustness, and argues for its importance.
2. Section 1 is devoted to the basic aspects of the FLC decision making logic.

3. Section 2 gives the background of the problem which includes xxx
4. Section 2 discusses some problems with and approaches to, natural language understanding.
5. Section 2 explains how flexibility, which often can be expressed in terms of fuzzy time window, can be examined...

6. Section 3 discusses the aspects of fuzzy set theory that are used in the …
7. Section 3 describes the system itself, including the ….. and also discusses how to evaluate system performance.

8. Section 3 describes a new measure of xx.
9. Section 3 demonstrates the use of fuzzy possibility theory in the analysis of xx.
10. Section 3 is a description of fuzzy formulation of human decision-making...
11. Section 3 is developed according to the modeling and processing of fuzzy decision rules

12. The main idea of the FLC is described in Section 3 while Section 4 describes the xx strategies.
13. Section 3 and 4 show experimental studies for verifying the proposed research model.
14. Section 4 discusses a previously developed fuzzy based approach to cost variance investigation.

15. Section 4 gives a specific example of xxx.
16. Section 4 is the experimental study to make a fuzzy model of memory processes...

17. Section 4 contains a discussion of the implication of the results of Section 2 and 3.
18. Section 4 applies this fuzzy measure to the analysis of xx and illustrates its use on experimental data.
19. Section 5 presents the primary results of the paper which is a fuzzy set model ...

20. Section 5 contains some conclusions plus some ideas for further work.
21. Section 6 illustrates the employed research model with an example.
22. The rationale for their choice are discussed very briefly in Section 2.
23. In Section 2 presents the block diagram expression of a whole model of human DM system

24. In Section 2 we shall list a collection of basic assumptions which a … scheme must satisfy.
25. In Section 2 of this paper a representation of uniqueness theorems for the fundamental measurement of fuzziness is offered...

26. In Section 3, we describe the preliminary results of an empirical study currently in progress to verify the measurement model and to construct membership functions.
27. In Section 5 is analyzed the inference process through the two kinds of inference experiments…. In this section, the characteristics and environment under which MRP is designed are described.
28. This section provides basic terminologies and notations which are necessary for the understanding of subsequent results.

Next Section


2. The next section describes the mathematics that goes into the computer implementation of such fuzzy logic statements.
3. However, it is cumbersome for this purpose. In practical applications the formulae were rearranged and simplified as discussed in the next section.
4. The three components will be described in the next two sections. An example of xx analysis of a computer information system will then be presented.
5. We can interpret the results of Experiments I and II accordingly...
6. The next section summarizes the method that is useful for arguments based on xx

Summary


1. This paper concludes with a discussion of future research considerations in section 5.

2. Section 5 summarizes the results of this investigation.
3. Section 5 gives the conclusions and future directions of research.
4. Section 7 provides a summary and a discussion of the study’s findings...

5. Finally, conclusions and future work are summarized
6. The basic questions posed above are then discussed and conclusions are made based on the findings of the study.


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 11:40 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(801-900)

801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
如果您把質量考慮進去的話,您會發現我方價格是合理的。
802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
我們保證提供能經得起激烈競爭的高質量產品。
803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我還有些問題要問。
804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我們總是願意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。
805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
對這些條款有何意見,請儘管提,不必客氣。
806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你認為合同有問題嗎?
807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。
808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。
809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。
810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。
811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最後一輪談判。
812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什么意見。
813 That's international practice. We can't break it.
這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。
814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我們可以重新考慮修改合同。
815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。

816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你們認為結算方式合適嗎?
817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。
818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。
819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?
請仔細閱讀合同草案,並就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?
820 When will the contract be ready?
合同何時準備好?
821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。
822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同會航郵給你們簽字。
823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什么嗎?
824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下週簽合同如何?
825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.
所有在運輸途中引起的糾紛都將通過友好協商,妥善加以解決。
826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我們將按合同條款交貨。
827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
你儘管放心,我們將按合同規定如期裝船。
828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
他們已承諾那300輛自行車的質量和數量一定與合同規定相吻合。
829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
我們確信合同會順利執行的。
830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.
機器將用最好的材料生產,合同的規定也將得以嚴格履行。
831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.
合同雙方有義務履行合同。
832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.
除非有什么突然的政局變化,否則執行部分合同不能被接受。
833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.
任何違背合同之事都是不利的。
834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.
買主有權撤消合同。
835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.
任何背棄合同的行為將受到懲罰,這已在處罰條款裡寫得很清楚了。
836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.
由於貴方交貨拖延,我方要求取消合同。
837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.
如果賣方不能在信用證有效期內交貨的話,買方有權單方面取消合同。
838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.
如果沒有什么正當理由,你們不應撕毀合同。
839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfil your part of it.
我們完全有理由取消合同,因為你們沒有完成應遵守的合同內容,履行合同。
840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.
如果一方不履行合同,另一方有權取消合同。
841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.
一般來講,合同一經雙方簽訂就不得更改。
842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.
由於這種難以預料的情況,合同中的有關條款不得不做些修改。
843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?
這個合同將到期,我們來談談新合同的事宜吧。
844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包裝直接關係到產品的銷售。
845 Packing will help push the sales.
包裝有助於推銷產品。
846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
買方通常很注意包裝。
847 Different articles require different forms of packing.
不同商品需要不同的包裝。
848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
一般來說,買方應承擔包裝費用。
849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?
包裝佔貨物總成本的百分比是多少?
850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.
包裝必須很堅固,能承受野蠻裝卸。
851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
堅固的包裝可以防止貨物在運輸途中受到任何損失。
852 Cartons are seaworthy.
紙箱適合海運。
853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.
人們購買這種商品通常用來贈親友,所以精美高雅的設計至關重要。
854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我們很想听聽你們在包裝方面有什么意見。

855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?
有關包裝運輸嘜頭的條款你們有什么異議嗎?
856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.
我們將按你方的要求進行包裝。
857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.
貨物將用細刨花包裝,以防損壞。
858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.
應採取措施加固紙箱。
859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.
我們非常歡迎大家對包裝方面提出建議。
860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.
許多國外客戶已經認可了我們標準化的包裝。
861 It's urgent to improve the packing.
必須馬上改進包裝。
862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.
包裝費用未算在報價中。
863 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.
為使損失減少到最低限度,我們對貨物的包裝足以承受長途海運。
864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.
請報價並說明包裝情況。
865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.
請保證貨物不受潮。
866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.
我們希望你們的設計和顏色對美國人具有巨大吸引力。
867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.
這種箱子不適合裝茶具海運。
868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.
我們想知道你們如何包裝這些真絲襯衫。
869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.
雖然這些紙箱輕便、易拿,但我們認為它們在運輸中不太結實。
870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.
除非你們收到我方代理的特別指示,否則請用正常出口集裝箱。
871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.
所有包內都有一層防水內襯。
872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.
如果木條箱兩星期內不歸還,則每隻箱扣罰五美元。
873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
堅固的木箱和箱內嚴密的填充可防止木箱受震、開裂。
874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.
這些貨物分別裝入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶裡。
875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.
50升的瓶子應是最經濟的尺碼,這些瓶子可免費保存兩個月。
876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.
你們定單上的各種貨物被打成各種大小不同的捆兒,以便於運輸。
877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.
請將每個紙箱重量限制在15公斤內,並將每4箱一組用鐵條兒固定起來。
878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.
每件貨物應單獨用油紙包好。
879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.
每隻木箱體積不應超過1.5m*1m*1m。
880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.
每隻木條箱內裝4隻大瓶子將空餘處填滿。
881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.
請嚴格遵守包裝及商標的細則。
882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.
為便於搬運,繩子或鐵把手不可缺少,並將其固定在箱子上。
883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.
包裝費中有1美元是包裝桶的費用,此費用在桶還給我們時可退回。
884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.
紙箱外加了兩道箍,每個箱角都用金屬角加固。
885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.
泡沫塑料用來防止擠壓。
886 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.
選擇合適的運輸方式很重要。
887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.
為了確保迅速交貨,我方要求此訂貨用空運。
888 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.
總的來說,海運比鐵路運輸更便宜,但速度慢一些。
889 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.
空運較快但運費較高。
890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.
由於我方急需這批貨物,我方堅持使用快遞裝運。
891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.
由於商品的性質,我方只能使用公路運輸。
892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.
如果顧客堅持用卡車以外的運輸工具,就必須負擔額外費用。
893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.
貨物將在香港轉船。
894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.
貨物裝船時可能會有一些數量出入,但不會超過5%。
895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
為了便於我方備貨裝船,希望允許分批發運。
896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.
由於港口工人罷工,交貨只好推遲。
897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.
恕延期貨船,因為我們廠家遇到了預料不到的困難。
898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.
我們認為貨物是在你方保管時受到損害的。
899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.
看來貨物未受到細心的處理,並且被放置於加熱器附近。
900 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
我恐怕有些很壞的消息要告訴你。
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(701-800)

701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.
我們知道貴方是主要煤炭出口商,能滿足我們的需求量。
702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
請您把商品貨號告訴我們。
703 Could you give me an indication of the price?
您能提供一個參考價嗎?
704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
希望貴方對我們感興趣的工藝品報一下價。
705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?
你們報船上交貨價還是到岸價?
706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
請接到我們的詢價單後馬上給我們報價。
707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
目前我們的一些客戶對你們的純毛地毯頗有興趣,並詢問其質量和價格。
708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
我們正打算訂購你方的飛鴿牌自行車。如果你們能給我們(購買)200台的詳細報盤將不勝感激。
709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
請寄給我們有關你方英雄牌自來水筆和圓球筆的資料,以便我們向顧客介紹你們的產品。
710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
我們認為你方的春蘭牌空調機在這裡會很暢銷,希望很快收到你們的樣品。
711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
請寄給我們貴方的石英鐘價目單。
712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
必須一開始就講清的是,有競爭力的報價可以接受。
713 The above inquiry weas forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
上述詢價已於10月10日發往你方,可是我們到現在還沒收到你方答复,請早日發盤不甚感謝。
714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我們期待你方對我方的詢盤做出答复。
715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我們對貴方的竹製品質量充滿信心。
716 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
如果貴方沒有所要求質量的產品,請提供與之最接近的產品。
717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
感謝貴方詢價。請告訴我們貴方所需數量以便我方報價。
718 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
我認為價格不成問題。最重要的是你方能供貨多少。
719 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好給我們一個粗略的價格。
720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我們對你方的產品非常滿意,正欲訂購。我們定單的大小主要取決於你方的價格。
721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
如果你方價格比其他競爭對手的優惠,我們將向你們訂貨。
722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
能否告知這些電熱器的價格,以便我們作出決定。
723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
請告知可供現貨的數量。
724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
我們急於知道貴方多長時間能交貨。
725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信由於我方大量訂購貴方能報最優惠價格。
726 We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信貴方能滿足我們的要求。
727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望這將是我們互利商業往來的良好開端。我們保證將對貴方的報價予以認真的考慮。
728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我們通常給予20%的商業折扣,外加訂貨1000件以上的數量折扣。
729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.
我們還想指出我們主要以承兌交單方式結帳。
730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否給現金折扣或商業折扣,將不勝感激。
731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.
我方將定期大量訂購,因此想知道你方給多少數量折扣。
732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.
貴方若能報優惠價並保證在收到定單後4週內交貨,我方將定期訂購。
733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.
我們想指出聖誕節前交貨很重要並希望貴方能就此向我們作出保證。
734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.
即期交貨很重要,因為這種貨流轉很快。所以我們需要你方保證及時交貨。
735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?
欣悉你方是中國瓷器出口商。能否給我方供應300套餐具,五月底前交貨。
736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.
我們欲購中國茶。請用電傳給我們報最好價,並說明產地、包裝、可供數量及最早發貨日期。
737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
請報FOB價,註明郵寄包裹途經青島至大連的郵資。
738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?
能否告知定貨超過400台你方所能給的折扣。
739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.
由於我方將定期大批量訂購,希望貴方作出一些特殊的讓步。
740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
我們是通過取得佣金來進行商業活動的。從你方價格中收取佣金,便於我方推銷。即便只有2%或3%也行。
741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.
得知你方報的都是到岸價,希望能給我們報船上交貨價。
742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
請告知你方大概要訂多少?
743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.
我們經營微波爐出口業務,現冒昧給你方寄去我方報價單供參考。
744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
我們很高興收到你方8月6日來函得知你方對我們的玩具非常感興趣。
745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我們有各種各樣適合各個年齡層次的羊毛衫,特別是您專門提到的青少年市場。
746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
我們工廠完全可以生產出你方詢價單中要求的2000件貨品。
747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.
我們可提供現貨並按你方所定日期交貨。
748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.
很高興告訴您你方要求的運輸設備我方可以發貨。
749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我們可提供送貨上門服務。
750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
我們可以向您保證我方產品是當今市場上最好的,並且可提供5年保修期。
751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
隨函附上我方最新的產品目錄及CIF紐約報價單。
752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
貴方所要樣品另行郵寄。
753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.
我方此類商品的存貨有限,請盡快訂貨。
754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
這兒有一份價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。
755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
現在我們的服裝都是滌棉料的,質地堅韌,不用熨燙並且花樣繁多。
756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
希望盡快收到貴方答复,我們保證及時處理對方定單。
757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
希望我們能就此價格達成交易。
758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
很抱歉目前我們不能報盤。
759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
謝謝貴方詢價,但我們不能馬上發盤,因為目前我們得不到合適的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.
因為湯姆•李是我方產品在韓國的獨家代理人,所以我們不能直接向您發盤。
761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.
上週我們報價的貨物現已售完,所以,此報價在7月20日終止。
762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.
我方已不再生產純棉襯衫因為其零售價格只能吸引高檔消費者。
763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
關於貴方9月29日的詢價信,我方就如下產品報價,以我方最後確認為準。
764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.
應你方要求,我方就如下產品報價,此報價3日內有效。
765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
根據你方要求,我方很高興就如下商品向你方特殊報價,希望不久能收到你方的試訂單。
766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
這是我方對每項產品的CIF上海的正式報價。
767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
此報盤為實盤,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答復為準。
768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
此盤有效期至2月10日,超過此期限條件及價格需重新協商。
769 This price is subject to change without notice.
此價格可以不經通知自行調整。
770 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.
本報盤以貨物未售出為條件。
771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.
現電傳給貴方我方愛華牌隨身聽的新價格。新價格明天生效。
772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven't received your reply within five days.
如果5天之內我方未必到貴方答复,該盤撤消。
773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.
按你方要求,我方報價有效期延長5日,從4月24日起。
774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won't miss this opportunity.
因這是特殊報價,希望您不要錯失良機。
775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
請注意我方所報的都是CIF 價,這是我方一貫作法,希望你方能接受。
776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.
此報盤沒有約束力,所有定單以我方書面接受為準。
777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.
5月31日或此前收到的訂單,我們都按價目單上的價格給10%的折扣。
778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.
我們可以給你方報毛價,每一百件38.5英鎊含運費。這些貨物免收增值稅。
779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
我們給您報價每件8英鎊,有效期20天,過期價格增加5%。
780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at today's rate of exchange.
這個型號的錄音機,按今天匯率,每台2500比利時法郎。
781 I think your price is on the high side.
我認為貴方價格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
你方價格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果我們按這個價格購買,將很能難推銷。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
這種商品的競爭非常激烈。
785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
按這個價格,我們不能說服用戶購買你們的產品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.
我認為要做成這筆交易,您至少要降價4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.
德國報價比你們的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的國家對這種商品正在削價拋售。
789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始價格已經超出市場價格。我們不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
如果您確有誠意與我們做生意,請攤牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您的價格難以接受,我們的客戶就會轉向其他的供應商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
如果您堅持原來的價格,恐怕您獲得這筆交易的可能性極小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
別的供應商有和這幾乎相同的貨,價格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市場在萎縮,我們建議你方馬上接受。
795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.
很高興我們就價格達成了共識。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感謝貴方的努力與合作,希望這只是我們今後業務往來的開端。
797 What's your counter-offer?
您的還價是多少?
798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年來原材料的價格上漲了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
和國際市場價格相比,我方報價相比較合理。
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
恐怕我方報價比您從我方競爭對手那兒得到的報價更優惠。
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(601-700)

601 I've been part of this project since its beginning.
從一開始我就參與這個計劃。
602 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.
我叫克里夫敦,從一開始我就參與了這項計劃。
603 Please look at the data of this first chart.
請看第一幅圖表的數據。
604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
數據證實此種產品安全有效。
605 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
正如你在這張圖片上所看到的,同風格的這種舊型產品非常流行,我們保留了它。
606 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
現在我們正在做一些改進,使皮質變得堅韌而不致有皺紋,變乾或產生磨損。
607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
這種X2500型的特點就是減少輸入時間,使資料更為順暢。
608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
與舊型機比較我們的新型價格便宜且更容易操作。
609 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
有各種大小型號,在便利商店和百貨公司均有。
610 This is a revolutionary new product.
這是一種革命性的新產品。
611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
X2500將會改變你在辦公室的工作。
612 We now have five different models to choose from.
我們現在有五種不同的型號供你選擇。
613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
各位女士各位先生,現在你們有任何問題我都樂意答复。
614 Are there any questions?
還有什麼問題嗎?
615 Do you have any questions at this point?
就這一點你們還有什麼問題嗎?
616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
如果你們沒有問題了,我可以進行下一階段嗎?
617 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.
現在,我樂意答复你們的問題。
618 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
我樂意接受任何人提出的任何問題。
619 Your question is how we developed our product?
你的問題是我們是如何發展我們的產品?
620 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
你們並未聽說過,問題是產品多快能上市。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什麼時間能發貨呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?
建議零售價格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你們的試銷情況如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。
629 How much will it cost?
這種商品成本價是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什麼時間能發貨呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?
建議零售價格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你們的試銷情況如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。
629 How much will it cost?
這種商品成本價是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%。
631 What does the test marketing show?
試銷說明了什麼?
632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
這在所有市場銷售良好,所以獲得三成的市場佔有率是指日可待的。
633 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
我得說預定發貨日期應該在本月底。
634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
下個月底好像是最佳的銷售日。
635 We're aiming its price for $ 98.
我們訂價為98美元。
636 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
你問題的第一部分,我要說的就是我們的研究非常廣泛。
637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
如果你還有問題的話,請和報告最後一頁名單上的人員聯繫。
638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍•戴衛斯嗎?
639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫•梅耶史先生嗎?
641 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到這裡來接你。
642 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐納德,上次你來台灣時我們見過面。
643 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.
我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。
644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?
645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班機很好,就是時間太長了。
646 Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快嗎?
647 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
648 How was your flight?
你的航班怎樣?
649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
651 No, I don't. Will it be a problem?
不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?
652 I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。
653 I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。
654 We've booked a Western-style room for you.
我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。
655 Let's go to the station to get a train into town.
我們到火車站去乘車進城。
656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
從此地去台北要很久嗎?
657 It's about an hour.
大概要一個小時。
658 We'll get a taxi from the station.
我們到火車站乘出租車。
659 There's a shuttle bus we can use.
我們可搭乘機場班車。
660 I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。
661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?
662 That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。
663 Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃飯嗎?
664 What would you like to eat?
你想吃什麼呢?
665 Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.
我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。
666 If you're hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。
667 Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃過早餐了嗎?
668 Yes. It was delicious.
是的,味道很好。
669 Good. Let's go to the office.
好的,我們去辦公室吧。
670 How is your room?
你的房間怎樣?
671 Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好嗎?
672 Why don't we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
673 We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鐘。
674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鐘以前回到這裡。
675 Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded the factory twice this year already.
我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。
676 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?
677 We have some reports to show you for background information.
我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。
678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?
679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。
680 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
我要向你說明本工廠的特性。
681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
這是我們的全自動化工廠。
682 It's the most up-to-date in the industry.
這是同業中最新型的。
683 We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%。
684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?
685 I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。
686 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。
687 Let me direct that question to the manager.
讓我直接問經理好了。
688 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。
689 Yes, I'd like to know your daily production.
是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。
690 Is there anything you'd like to know?
你想知道什麼?
691 Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?
692 What did you think of our factories?
你認為我們的工廠怎樣?
693 I was impressed very much.
我有深刻的印象。
694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。
695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。
696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我想從貴公司購買一些電腦。
697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?
我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?
698 We'd like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我們想了解一下你方在這方面的供貨能力及銷售條件。
699 We are in great need of Grade A.
我們急需一等品。
700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
如果一等品無貨,二等品也可以。
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(501-600)

501 We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。
502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?
503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。
504 How soon can you have your product ready?
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?
505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。
506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?
507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。
508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎?
509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。
511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。
512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我權限內所能給你的。
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你們提供什麼樣的產品保證呢?
514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我們提供永久保證。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
對於額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告訴我們有關你們售後服務的情況。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我們採用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修。
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。
521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎?
523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
購買者期望你們產品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?
消費者對你們的產品有過什麼反映?
525 Have you marketed your product yet?
你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎?
526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.
恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。
527 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我們認為產品的質量的確很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。
529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.
我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。
530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。
532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
我們減少到每台8.7萬美元,訂購超過100台給予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.
單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
訂購500台或500台以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。
537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?
你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
這要根據所訂的數量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你們每件要價多少呢?
541 What's your wholesale price on this item?
這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
總折扣你們準備提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.
運費恐怕要由製造廠商來承擔。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式準時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
運費由誰來負責呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?
誰負擔運費呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the documentation costs.
那是屬於買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我們希望常規的發貨時間是什麼時候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
懲罰延遲發貨有什麼保證呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
請告訴我們幾種可能的運輸方式的價格。
555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我們必須核查一下由其他供應商提供的費率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我們現在開始開會好嗎?
557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.
謝謝你出席今天的會議。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在議程上第一件事就是銷售額下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
本次會議的目的就是要討論對懸而未解的問題的可能解決辦法。
560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.
讓我們看一下議程討論第一項。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要開始做事了嗎?
562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我們已進行很久了,讓我們休息一下好嗎?
563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.
我不知道你們是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我們暫停一下,10分鐘後繼續。
565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.
哦,我認為我們該回到正題上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
請你們各位就坐好嗎?我們要繼續開會了。
567 That's all for today.
今天就到這兒了。
568 Let's call it a day.
讓我們今天就到此為止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
下星期二下午怎樣?各位沒有意見吧?
570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.
對不起,星期二我無法參加。
571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要進行下一階段了。
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接著乾之前,我有一個問題。
576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.
很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什麼呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
當然,你什麼都可以問。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?
對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?
我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?
請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。
586 There'll be time for questions at the end.
最後會有時間發問的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我們怎麼會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.
那是一個很難回答的問題。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少錢呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多討論那個問題。
591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什麼看法。
592 I'll check into it and get back to you.
我查對一下然後送還給你。
593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.
我沒有這個數據,但我會找到的。
594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.
那不是我的範圍,但我會為你找出答案。
595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我讓蔣先生來答复。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在這裡見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。
597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.
今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.
這種軟件的研製超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮辛地向你們展示它。
599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.
我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(401-500)

401 I'm calling from a public phone.
我打的是公用電話。
402 Contact me by telephone.
電話跟我聯絡。
403 I will be in between six and eight.
我6點至8點都在。
404 I will be here all night.
我整晚都在這裡。
405 All right, I will be waiting for you .
好的,我會等候你的。
406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
餵,是陳先生的家嗎?
407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
餵,我想和陳先生講話。
408 Will you please repeat it?
請你重說一遍好嗎?
409 He has left already .
他已經離開了。
410 He is attending a conference now.
他正在出席會議。
411 Hello, This is operator.
餵!我是接線員。
412 I'll call you up later.
我稍後會打電話給你。
413 May I talk to Mr.McCoy?
我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?
414 May I use the telephone?
我能用一下電話嗎?
415 This is Shen calling.
我姓沈。
416 Is that Mr.Shen?
沈先生嗎?
417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
是的,我姓沈。
418 Whom do you want to talk to?
你要和誰講話?
419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
我要和傑克先生講話。
420 I'll connect you with his office.
我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。
421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。
422 The line is busy.
佔線。
423 No answer.
沒有人接電話。
424 He is on the phone.
他正在通話。
425 This telephone line is interrupted.
這個電話不通。
426 The wire has got crossed.
電話串線了。
427 Who is speaking?
請問是誰打來的?
428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打錯號碼了。
429 I'll calling 265-5822.
打265-5822。
430 Please ring off.
請掛電話。
431 I'll call you back.
我回電話給你。
432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
讓我在電話中和她講些話。
433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
請你叫沈小姐來接電話好嗎?
434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信嗎?
435 I'm going to put on to her.
我會請她回電話。
436 The voice is not distinct.
聲音不清楚。
437 Give me a ring at my office.
打電話到我辦公室。
438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打對方付費的電話到台灣的台北。
439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?
440 What is your part's name?
對方的姓名是什麼?
441 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?
442 Pound Sterling please.
請換成英鎊吧。
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
444 Is there any interest on this money?
這筆透支要利息嗎?
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。
446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。
447 I want to buy some traveller's checks.
我想買些旅行支票。
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?
449 Have you got your cheque book with you?
您支票本帶來了沒有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.
您要轉帳的金額。
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兌現了。
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,讓我看看您的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
這是您1000美元所換的人民幣。給您護照和兌換清單。
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想匯多少錢?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是匯美元吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以請問匯款的原因嗎?
459 Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信還是電匯,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那麼你要採用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。
462 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信匯吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.
匯款300英鎊到倫敦,費用為3英鎊。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的匯款已經到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兌換多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民幣的匯率是多少,好嗎?
473 Here you are , please check.
給你,請查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英鎊換成人民幣。
475 Are you going to use cash or traveller's cheques?
您是用現鈔換呢,還是用旅行支票換?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.
500美元可兌換人民幣4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。
478 I beg your pardon.
請原諒。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們想約你來參加面試。
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
481 Let me tell you about our product.
關於產品一事讓我向你說明。
482 This is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
487 I strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。
488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
489 We've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
491 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。
492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。
493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。
494 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。
495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。
500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 09:44 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(201-300)

201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其它任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。
212 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。
216 It's up to you to decide.
這主要取決於你。
217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我們有補償貿易和合資經營。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract.
這是我們的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你對這一條款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。
230 Anything elseyou want to bring up for discussion.
你還有什么問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你們盡可放心,我們會按時交貨的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的條款沒有什么問題了。
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已經準備好了簽合同。
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到並且籤上名了。

241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。
242 I will keep you posted.
我會與你保持聯絡。
243 What is your hurry?
什么事讓您這么著急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底發生什么事讓您如此發愁?
246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我們的客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do?
您看怎么辦好?
251 Our clients want a replacement.
我們的客戶要求換貨。
252 It's a bit too hard.
這有點太難了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical.
這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
這個解決辦法還比較合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把計算機打開後什麼也看不見?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什麼問題,我要求把這台計算機修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒願意他去我們那裡。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的問題。
263 It does appear that way.
是的,看起來好像是這樣的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
請讓我查查看,明天再給你答复。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能了解損壞的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.
那麼殘損一定是在運輸途中的什麼地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
277 Has your company doneany research in this field?
請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?
278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
281 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
282 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回复嗎?
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能說服哦櫻一岷芨屑ぁ?BR>286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
289 I see. Let's break now.
我了解,讓我們休息一下吧。
290 Shall we take a break?
我們是否應該休息一下?
291 Let us take a break now.
讓我們休息一下。
292 Let me suggest we take a break.
我建議我們休息一下。
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事總有例外。
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 09:31 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(301-400)

301 I would like to ask you a question.
我想問你一個問題。
302 Yes. Please do.
好,請說。
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否願意立即回答。
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
請你盡量放慢說話速度。
308 I will try.
我會試試看。
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
315 I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?
317 You are welcome.
不客氣。
318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
319 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最後的回答。
321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。
323 There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
324 Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
325 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
326 It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
327 We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。
329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
我想請劉先生來聽電話。
330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
我想請約翰先生聽電話好嗎?
331 May I speak to your boss?
我想和你們的老闆講話好嗎?
332 Give me someone who can speak English.
找一位能講英語的人來。
333 Is there anyone who can speak English.
請問有沒有會講英語的?
334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想請你們負責人講話。
335 I would like to talk to your chief.
我想請你們主管講話。
336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我要請王先生講話。
337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?
我能請李先生講話嗎?
338 When is he expected to be back?
他什麼時候回來?
339 Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什麼時候會回來?
340 Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?
341 Who is this ,please?
請問你是哪一位?
342 Who is calling, please?
請問你是誰?
343 May I have your name?
請問你姓名?
344 Whom are you calling?
你要找誰?
345 Will you please spell his name for me?
請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?
346 Please say it again.
請再說一遍。
347 Would you speak a little louder?
請你說大聲一點好嗎?
348 Will you speak up, please?
請你大聲一點好嗎?
349 Will you speak more slowly?
請你說慢一點好嗎?
350 Mr. Wang is not in now.
王先生現在不在此地。
351 He is not in now.
他現在不在這裡。
352 He has not come in yet.
他還沒有來。
353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
他在三十分鐘內會到這裡。
354 He has gone home.
他已經回家去了。
355 He is in conference.
他正在開會。
356 May I take your message?
你需要留言嗎?
357 May I have him call you back?
要我請他回你電話嗎?
358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話?
359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
我把這個電話轉給陳先生。
360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
請你不要掛斷,我替你找他的號碼。
361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉,讓你久等了。
362 He is extension number is 285.
他的分機號碼是285。
363 He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接聽別的電話。
364 Would you please take a message?
請你代我留話好嗎?
365 Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什麼話嗎?
366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一個叫號電話。
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我要打一個叫人電話。
368 I don't know how to do that.
我不知道該怎麼打。
369 Will you accept the charge.
你願意付電話費用嗎?
370 Where is the telephone office?
電話局在什麼地方?
371 Is there a public phone near here?
這附近有公用電話嗎?
372 Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打電話的硬幣嗎?
373 How do I call this number?
這個號碼怎麼打?
374 Do you have a phone book(directory)?
你有電話簿嗎?
375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打個長途電話到台北去。
376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
我想打個電話到美國去。
377 How much is a call to the United states?
打一個電話到美國去需要多少錢?
378 Will you please call me back?
請你回我一個電話好嗎?
379 May I use your telephone?
我可以用你的電話嗎?
380 Someone is using the phone.
有人在用電話。
381 Do you have an extension?
你有分機嗎?
382 We don't have an extension.
我們沒有分機。
383 There is a phone booth in the corner.
在轉角處有個電話亭。
384 It is a pay phone .
那是一個付費電話。
385 Whom do you want to call?
你要打電話給誰?
386 I want to make a local call.
我要打個市內電話。
387 What is the number?
號碼是多少?
388 Call information for the number.
打查號台查詢電話號碼。
389 The phone seems to be out of order.
電話好像出故障了。
390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.
我打了幾次,但是沒有人回答。
391 I 'm going to dial the number.
我要撥這個號碼。
392 The telephone is ringing.
電話鈴響了。
393 No one is answering the phone..
沒有人接電話。
394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.
我的朋友昨天上午10點打電話給我。
395 The phone is busy.
電話佔線。
396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。
397 Who do you want to speak to ?
你要跟誰講話?
398 What number are you calling?
你打什麼號碼?
399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
總機,你給我接錯號碼了。
400 Where are you calling from?
你從哪打來的?


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 09:16 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(101-200)

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
102 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
110 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
111 How long will I have to wait?
我要等候多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
你們還有別的班機嗎?
114 When would you like to leave?
你要什么時間離開呢?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我可以用電話確認嗎?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?
119 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
122 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這張票嗎?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托運到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.
請把你的行李打開。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
請讓我看看你的護照。
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
131 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
136 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閒聊強。
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
144 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在製定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
153 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
然後我們再去看看生產線。
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
163 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
165 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
169 Is the production line fully attomatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
172 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印像如何?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
181 We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
182 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什么時候洽談生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
196 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
198 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 03:43 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

900句必背商務英語句型(1-100)

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的臥舖。
4 I won’t check this baggage
這件行李我不託運。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部
6 I missed my train.
我未趕上火車
7 I have nothing to declare.
我沒有要申報的東西。
8 It’s all personal effects.
這些東西都是我私人用的
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。
10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳裡等約翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退這張票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班機號碼是9月5日AK708
20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機
21 I'm looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I'd like to make a reservation
我想預訂。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的預訂號碼是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough.
衣服還沒幹。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機裡放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 This stain is really stubborn.
這污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。 <
35 The train is comfortable.
坐火車很舒服。
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托運行李。
37 He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。
38 The stations are always full of people。
火車站裡經常擠滿了人。
39 I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必須在中央車站換車。
41 How long are you going to stay here?
你要在這裡停留多久?
42 Do you have anything to declare?
你有東西要申報關稅嗎?
43 What's the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什麼?
44 What time does the ship leave?
船什麼時間啟航?
45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
46 Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
49 When would you like to return?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?
50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner''s?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
55 Won''t you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我應該在哪裡補票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
60 Where is immigration?
入境處在什麼地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飛時間準時嗎?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?
64 What''s the cause of the delay?
什麼原因延誤?
65 Will the flight be delayed?
這班機會延誤嗎?
66 May I have baggage tags?
請給我行李標籤好嗎?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?
72 Where''s a tax-free shop?
免稅店在哪兒?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
75 Will the flight be canceled?
這班機會被取消嗎?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 am Next Monday?
你們有下週一大約下午10點起飛到紐約的班機嗎?
78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
這列火車從哪個站開出呢?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
87 Is it direct train?
這是直達車嗎?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個站台開出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?
90 What is th boarding time?
何時登機呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
這班機準時起飛嗎?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
94 What is the gate number?
登機門是幾號?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
96 Where is gate six?
6號登機門在哪兒?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
99 Where is the ticket office?
售票處在哪兒?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?



繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 03:35 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(玖)

四、 About Jobs 關於工作

796. What does your father do? 你父親做什麼工作?
797. He is a doctor. He has his own practice. 他是個醫生,他自己開業。
798. Do you have any plan for your career? 你對未來有什麼計劃嗎?
799. I want to be a pilot of possible. 如果可能的話,我想做個飛行員。
800. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary.
我希望有一份既體面,收入又高的工作。
801. I have an interview next week. 我下週要參加考試。
802. Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still slogging away at school. 當湯姆的同學還在學校苦讀時,他已經開始了自己的事業。
803. I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career. 我喜歡協作但不願以此為職業。
804. I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. 去年夏天我在那家商行實習。
805. He's a very efficient young man though a little proud.
他是個很有能力的人,但是有點驕傲。
806. He made a successful career in business. 他的商務生涯十分成功。
807. My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. 我表兄剛被提升為上校。
808. He is a manager of a famous corporation. 他是一家著名公司的經理。
809. The statesman retired as the mayor of New York. 那位政治家退休時是紐約市市長。
810. He was appointed president of the committee recently.
他最近被任命為那個革命會的總裁。

五、 Farms And Factories 農場和工廠

811. This area is noted for its rich soil. 這個地區以土壤肥沃著稱。
812. The place is too stony for farming. 這地方太多石塊,不適合耕種。
813. In the flat country, people grow wheat and raise cattle.
在這平坦的鄉間,人們種指小麥,飼養牲畜。
814. He has bought 10 tractors for the village. 他為村里買了10台拖拉機。
815. What's the typical farm product in this region? 這個地區典型的農產品是什麼?
816. At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields.
每年這個時候,農民們開始犁地。
817. Have you milked the cows? 你已經擠過奶了嗎?
818. Pile the hay in the corner. 把乾草堆到邊上。
819. What's the average yearly output of cars in your factory?
你們廠平均年產汽車多少台?
820. The meat packing industry is developing fast. 肉類加工業發展迅速。
821. Car manufacturers are having a bad time. 汽車製造商的日子不好過。
822. State-owned enterprises are getting out of difficulty. 國有企業開始走上坡路。
823. How many workshops are there in your factory? 你們廠有多少車間?
824. The computer industry is booming. 電腦業繁榮起來。
825. The information industry helps boost the global economy.
信息業推進全球經濟發展。

六、 About Hobbies 關於愛好

826. Do you have any hobbies? 你有什麼愛好嗎?
827. What are you interested in? 你對什麼比較感興趣?
828. What are your interests? 你的愛好是什麼?
829. What do you do in your spare time? 空閒時間你幹什麼?
830. How do you spend your evenings? 夜生活你都是怎麼過的?
831. Lots of people like stamp collecting. 許多人喜歡集郵。
832. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是邁克喬丹迷。
833. Does his film appeal to you? 你喜歡他的電影嗎?
834. Do you go on picnics? 你常去郊遊嗎?
835. I particularly like English literature. 我對英國文學情有獨鍾。
836. What's so interesting about football? We girls don't like it.
足球有什麼意思?我們女生不喜歡它。
837. She has a particular interest in painting. 她特別愛好繪畫。
838. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.
通常我通過閱讀小說使我的注意力從工作上轉移過來。
839. He plays violin just for enjoyment. 他拉小提琴只是為了自娛自樂。
840. Photography is an expensive hobby. 攝影是門花費很多的愛好。

七、 Recreational Activities 文體活動

841. What's your favorite sport? 你最喜歡什麼活動?
842. I like football. 我最喜歡足球。
843. What position do you play? 你踢什麼位置?
844. I'm a catcher. 我是個接球員(壘球運動中)。
845. Our team beat their team yesterday. 昨天,我們隊打敗了他們隊。
846. We are sure to defeat them. 我們一定會打敗他們。
847. How many years have you been playing pingpong? 你打乒乓球多少年了?
848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. 我最喜歡的動機運動是滑雪。
849. The basketball championship is exciting. 那次籃球冠軍賽真激動人心。
850. I was on the track team 10 years ago. 十年前,我在田徑隊。
851. I prefer fishing to swimming. 比起游泳,我更喜歡釣魚。
852. She is a member of the ski club. 她是滑雪俱樂部的成員。
853. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser. 最難學的一點是做一個輸的起的人。
854. My class went camping last summer. 去年夏天我們班去露營了。
855. He's good at lifting weights. 他善於舉重。

八、 About Newspapers And Magazines 關於報紙雜誌
856. I subscribed to a lot of periodicals last year. 去年我訂了許多期刊。
857. Tom reads newspapers in the afternoon. 湯姆下午讀報。
858. What kind of newspapers do you read? 你讀什麼樣的報紙?
859. Newspapers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs.
報紙和期刊讓我了解時事。
860. What column do you like best? 你最喜歡哪個欄目?
861. Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? 新聞和評論你最喜歡看哪個?
862. Do you read advertisements too? 你也看廣告嗎?
863. I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent.
我向你推薦《時代》和《新聞周刊》,它們很棒。
864. Fashion is a very popular magazine in America. 《時尚》是美國很流行的雜誌。
865. What's the circulation of this magazine? 這雜誌發行量怎麼樣?
866. Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car?
為什麼不在報上登廣告賣舊車呢?
867. I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. 我曾幹過送晚報的兼職。
868. Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage?
你看了關於營救人質的文章了嗎?
869. There was much news in the morning paper today. 今天的晨報上有許多新聞。
870. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 我朋友湯姆是《紐約時報》的記者。

九、 Radio And TV 收音機和電視機
871. What channel are you watching now? 現在你在看哪個新聞?
872. There's TV coverage of the NBA tournament. 有個NBA聯賽的電視報導。
873. Do you have a TV guide? 你有電視節目嗎?
874. You'll be on air in two minutes. 兩分鐘以後你會上電視。
875. Channel 5 is off the air now. 五頻道已經停止播放。
876. Turn up your radio please. 請你把收音機開響一點兒。
877. We can't get good pictures on our TV set. 我們的電視機圖像有問題。
878. Can this radio receive short-wave? 這個收音機能收短波嗎?
879. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception.
如果你安裝了室外天線,你的電視接受效果會好點。
880. Turn down the radio please. 請放低音量。
881. We'll have a soap opera series on TV this week.
這週末我們會在電視上看到一系列肥皂劇。
882. Please tune in next time. 請下次收聽。
883. We're broadcasting from London. 我們從倫敦播放。
884. You can receive our program at short wave 37.5 MH.
你可在短波37.5赫茲上收到我們的節目。
885. There's too much static. 干擾太大。

十、 About Music And Literature 關於音樂和文學

886. What's your favorite music? 你最喜歡什麼音樂?
887. Do you often go to a concert? 你經常去聽音樂會嗎?
888. I hate Jazz. It's too noisy. 我討厭爵士,太吵了。
889. Do you like pop music? 你喜歡流行音樂嗎?
890. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it? 我從沒聽過這首曲子,誰寫的?
891. What do you think of their skill? 你覺得他們演奏技術如何?
892. I find classical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts.
我覺得古典音樂會比搖滾音樂會更合我胃口。
893. I've never read a more stirring story. 我從來沒讀過比這更令人激動的故事。
894. He has a passion for literature. 他很熱衷於文學。
895. I am most attracted by Dickens. 狄更斯的作品更吸引我。
896. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday.
我每天看小說,但從沒厭煩過。
897. On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library.
星期天我經常在圖書館裡看些書。
898. What do think about this poem? 你覺得這首詩怎麼樣?
899. I like Shakespeare better than Milton. 與彌爾頓比起來,我更喜歡莎士比亞。
900. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot?
喬治艾略特的作品你知道多少?


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 03:09 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(捌)

七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 詢問喜歡和不喜歡的事

691. What's your favorite sport? 你最喜歡什麼運動?
692. I like football best. 我最喜歡足球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜歡的。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 釣魚和登山,你更喜歡哪一個?
695. Neither. 一個都不喜歡。
696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 蘋果,梨,香蕉,你最喜歡哪個?
697. He's crazy about Michael Jordan. 他瘋狂喜愛邁克喬丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她討厭拳擊。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厭惡觀看拳擊。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她對服裝很有鑑賞力。
701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空閒時你喜歡幹什麼?
702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜歡收集郵票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜歡茶。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 這部電影你最不喜歡什麼?
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情願睡覺也不看這部電影。

八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。

706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你應該聽老師的話?
707. That's just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是這樣。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是個很好的嘗試,但並不完全正確。
710. That's rather disappointing. 真是讓人失望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
我認為你的外套不值得這麼多錢。
712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要隨地吐痰行嗎?
713. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.
這只是一個建議,你可以不聽。
714. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.
如果你真想听我的意見,我想你不應該退學。
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.
謝謝你的建議,但我得自己想想。
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him.
他誰的話也不聽,你勸他是在浪費時間。
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已經長大了,可以自己拿主意了。
718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起來並不令人滿意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎麼想?
720. I generally agree with you. 我大體上同意你的看法。九、 Asking For Help 請別人幫忙
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我開門嗎?
722. With pleasure. 樂意幫忙。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意開窗嗎?
724. Not at all. 一點兒也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我買鉛筆?
726. Sure. 當然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能藉我一點兒錢嗎?
728. No problem. How much? 沒問題,你要多少?
729. I hope I'm not bothering you. 我希望我沒有打擾你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不會給你添太多麻煩。
731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感謝你的幫助。
732. I don't want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻煩你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 對不起,你能幫我個忙嗎?
734. I'd be glad to help. 我樂意幫忙。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄這封信嗎?

十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 準備旅行

736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前還有很多事情要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到銀行去取一下錢。
738. Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel.
旅行支票對於長途旅行很方便。
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什麼東西要向海關申報的嗎?
740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必須提前申請護照。
741. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 個人物品不需要關稅。
742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.
等一個半小時吧,我們還得多準備些事物。
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我們應該叫貝蒂一起去嗎?
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你說的辦。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?
您能告訴我問訊處的電話號碼嗎?
746. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通車還是特快?
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我買了張臥舖票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你訂票了嗎?
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.
如果不是你提起的話,我肯定想不到。
750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我會去機場送你。

第六冊
一、 Countries And Nationalities 國家和國籍

751. Where are you from? 你來自哪兒?
752. What's your nationality? 你是什麼國籍?
753. What's your motherland? 你祖國是哪裡?
754. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土長的
台灣人嗎?
755. What's the population of Taiwan ?
台灣有多少人口?
756. How many provinces do you have? 你們有多少個區?
757. What's the capital of your country? 貴國首都是哪兒?
758. I come from Japan. 我來自日本。
759. I was born in Taiwan and brought up in the USA 我出生在台灣在美國長大。
760. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我國面積五十萬平里。
761. The capital of my country is Taipei. 台灣首都是台北。
762. We have 50 provinces. 我們有50個省。
763. My country is rich in natural resources. 我國自然資源豐富。
764. That nation is famous for its tourism. 那個國家以旅遊業聞名。
765. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. 我國最大的節日是春節。

二、 Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
766. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.
從地理位置上說,中國位於北半球。
767. In this country, the weather is usually very awful. 在這個國家,天氣通常十分惡劣。
768. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. 這是一個多山的美麗國度。
769. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. 這個國家以其美麗的湖泊而聞名於世。
770. The land in this region is rather dry and parched. 這片土地十分乾燥。
771. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many crags.
沿該大陸的北海岸線上有許多峭壁。
772. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves.
在巴西,古老的森林保存十分完好。
773. Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries.
在一些不發達的國家,伐木業十分重要。
774. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans.
太平洋上一些小島的景色十分優美。
775. What kind of climate do you have in this country? 這個國家的氣候如何?
776. In the west of America, there are many high peeks and deep canyons.
在美國西部有許多高峰和深谷。
777. Which one is the longest river in China? 中國哪條河流最長?
778. Do you get much rain in summer? 這里夏天雨水多嗎?
779. Is the plain along the river good for farming? 河畔的平原易於發展農業嗎?
780. It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.
在每年的這個時候,倫敦寒冷而多霧。
`
三、 School And Education 學校和教育

781. Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education.
每人必須接受九年的義務教育。
782. Children enter primary school at the age of 7. 孩子們7歲進小學。
783. Some students quit school due to poverty. 一些學生因貧困而輟學。
784. There is fierce competition in the college Entrance Examination. 高考競爭激烈。
785. He majored in Computers. 他主修電腦。
786. She is working for her double major in English and Economics.
她正在修英語和經濟雙學位。
787. I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. 五年前,我從耶魯大學畢業。
788. It is desirable to apply to good schools. 申請好學校是令人嚮往的。
789. Mary is in her freshman year. 瑪麗大學一年級。
790. Lily is a Sophomore now. 莉莉現在大學二年級。
791. Mike is already a junior. 邁克已經大學三年級了。
792. As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. 作為大學四年級學生,彼得正在寫畢業論文。
793. Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. 格林先生是大學教員。
794. In Britain, there are open universities. 在英國,有成人大學。
795. There are many training classed and night classes. 有許多培訓班與夜校。


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 02:53 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(柒)

第五冊
一、 Talking About Feelings 敘述感受

601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光彩照人。
602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可怕的經歷。
603. I am on top of the world. 我高興到了極點。
604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚餐棒極了。
605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 聖誕樹真華美。
606. What a boring movie it is! 多麼無聊的一場電影啊。
607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎麼能做這麼沉悶乏味的演講。
608. How fragrant the flowers are! 這些花真香!
609. The party is making too much noise. 這次聚會太吵了。
610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿這條裙子顯的很漂亮。
611. The coat doesn't suit you. 這件外衣不太適合你。
612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭維讓我噁心。
613. We had a good time. 我們玩的很開心。
614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我們玩的很開心。
615. I am bored to death. 我無聊死了。

二、 Looking For A House 尋找住房

616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
617. It's really a bargain. 租金很便宜。
618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。
619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子裡有供暖設備。
620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜歡什麼樣的家具?
621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 這房子挺舊的,得刷一下才行。
622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
我想要一套有兩間臥室和一個廚房的公寓。
623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市區的房子很貴。
624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少?
625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.
我覺得住在這裡像在家裡一樣。房東太太對我很好。
626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
我們有一些廚房用具和一套餐廳設備。
627. There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove.
廚房裡沒有煤氣灶,但你可以用電爐。
628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室裡有淋浴器。
629. I have a dog, but it's very quiet. 我有一隻狗,不過它很安靜。
630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.
房間裡有一個很大的壁櫥,你可以把你的行李放進去。

三、 Talking About Dressing 談論衣著

631. What will you wear for the party? 晚會上你穿什麼?
632. I'll wear my blue dress. 我會穿我的蘭色裙子。
633. Don't you think it's too formal? 你不覺得太正式了嗎?
634. Why? What will you wear? 為什麼?你會穿什麼?
635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿襯衣和牛仔褲。
636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你應該把你的套裝拿去洗燙一下。
637. You'd better put on your jacket. It's cold outside. 你最好穿上夾克,外面冷。
638. The blouse no longer fits me. 這件襯衣不再合我身了。
639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我兒子已經長的穿不了這條褲子了。
640. The shoes are worn-out. 這鞋已經不能穿了。
641. I don't like wearing the uniform. 我不喜歡穿制服。
642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴會前你想換衣服嗎?
643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋帶鬆了。
644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了系鞋帶。
645. Take off your hat. It doesn't fit. 取下你的帽子,它不適合你。

四、 Expressing Different Opinions 表達不同的觀點

646. He is a very creative student. 他是個很有創造力的學生。
647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你說的很有意思。
648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在這一點上,我不能同意你的意見。
649. You've got the point. 你抓住了問題的實質。
650. That's the point. 這正是問題的關鍵。
651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同學正在熱烈討論。
652. Let's just run through the arguments for and against.
我們來看一下贊成和反對的理由。
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 請把你剛才說的總結一下。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 關於這點,誰還有什麼別的要說嗎?
655. Does anybody share David's opinion? 有誰同意大衛的觀點嗎?
656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什麼證據可以支持你的說法嗎?
657. Well, it depends. 這得視情況而定。
658. I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
我想我們沒有必要進一步討論這個問題。
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有兩面性。
660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最後我們達成了一致。

五、 About Things In The future 考慮將來可能從事的活動
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 畢業後我想當記者。
662. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我們就去野餐。
663. As soon as he comes, we'll let him know. 他一來,我們就告訴他。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按時交房租,你就能住這兒。
665. When she leaves, he'll cry for a day. 她走時,他會哭一天。
666. She will go into business when she likes to. 她想經商時就會去經商。
667. I'll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果我今天完成工作,我就會去倫敦。
668. I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我會工作五年,然後會學校。
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
如果他仍寫的這麼好的話,他將成為一個作家。
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到機場接我。
671. I'm thinking of quitting the job. 我在考慮辭職。
672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算學攝影。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我們週末開個派對,你覺得怎麼樣?
674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定會保持獨身。
675. He will probably follow in his father's footsteps. 他可能會繼承父業。

六、 Things That Might Have Happened 可能發生的事

676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
我要是呆在家裡的話,假期會好過的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
自從我上次見到你以後你都在幹什麼?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
如果我昨天錢夠的話,我就買了那盒磁帶了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest so easily.
回過頭來看,我想我不應該如此輕易的放棄那次比賽。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的話就不會遲到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.
就算再考一次你也通不過。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.
就算你給了他更多的錢,他也還不清債務。
683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?
如果你昨天沒有出去野餐的話。你會幹什麼?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告訴了他。
685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你沒有欺騙我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
如果天氣好的話,我們就去公園了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
如果你沒有朝他揮手,他能看見你嗎?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本應該更努力的學習。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage. 我本想和老師爭論那個問題,但我沒有足夠的勇氣。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year. 當我的父母去年出國的時候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 02:42 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(陸)

四、 About Shopping 關於購物

496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去買東西嗎?
497. Here's your change. 這是找你的錢。
498. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店買些零碎的東西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打擾一下,您能告訴我黃油在哪兒賣嗎?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看這塊表嗎?
501. May I try it on? 我能試試嗎?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 這個太小了,有大點的嗎?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有別的顏色嗎?
504. What's your size? 你穿多大號?
505. It suits you to a T. 特別適合你。
506. It's too expensive for me. 對於我來說太貴了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜點嗎?
508. I'll take it. 我買了。
509. How much is it? 這賣多少錢?
510. How much do I owe you? 我該付多少錢?

五、 In The Restaurant 餐館進餐

511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃點什麼?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要點菜了嗎?
513. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和麵包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什麼甜點?
515. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果嗎?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一個蘋果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝點什麼?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 請來一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜來了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 請買單。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡嗎?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 對不起,我們只收現金。
524. Here you are. 給。
525. Here is your change. 找您的錢。

六、 About Evening Entertainment 關於夜生活

526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我們去看電影好嗎?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什麼?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以請你跳支舞嗎?
530. With pleasure. 很榮幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 對不起,我有約在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好嗎?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Channel 8 now? 現在8頻道播什麼節目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《電視報》。
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱們看看有沒有別的節目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特別節目了嗎?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看這個電視節目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能換個頻道嗎?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天氣預報。

七、 Appointments 約會

541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想約個時間見格林女士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她週五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 對不起,我能週五之前見她嗎?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 讓我查查,她週二下午有30分鐘。
545. At what time? 什麼時間?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四點到四點半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那麼你就那時來,如果來不了,請打電話給我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面試。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能來。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打電話6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打電話來取消會議。
553. Please call me before you come. 你來之前請打電話。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 請跟我秘書定個見面時間。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把約會從周一改到週四。

八、 Seeing A Doctor 看醫生

556. What's your trouble? 你有什麼不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得這病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打針。
560. Is it serious? 我的病嚴重嗎?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院嗎?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看過醫生了嗎?
563. What did the doctor say? 醫生怎麼說?
564. Jack is up and about now. 傑克病後復原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 醫生說我應該服用奎寧。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什麼藥?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 醫生說我不能吃油膩的東西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一針青黴素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手術。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他給我做了X光胸透並量了血壓。

九、 Making A Phonecall 打電話

571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一會兒。
573. Hold on. 等一會兒。
574. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎個口信嗎?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻煩了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下電話嗎?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途電話。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是瑪麗。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告訴格林先生我給他打了個電話嗎?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定撥錯號了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得掛電話了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回個電話嗎?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. 電話出了點兒毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我試著給你打電話,但老佔線。

十、 About Mail 關於郵政

586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久沒有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以後給我發張明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信裡夾了幾張照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他還沒有給我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我媽給我寄了一個包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他離開中國以後,我們用Email保持聯繫。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 別忘了貼郵票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Taipei?
信從台北到美國要多久?
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快專遞。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快點的話就發個傳真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me. 我媽給我發了一封掛號信,我想她有什麼重要的事情要說。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的匯款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想發航空信嗎?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞進郵局前面的郵筒裡。


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 02:28 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(伍)

七、 Talking About The Weather 談論天氣

391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你聽天氣預報了嗎?
392. No, what does it say? 沒有,它說什麼了?
393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 以後幾天天氣晴朗。
394. But it's still raining today! 可今天還在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天氣預報說今晚雨就會停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以後天氣會怎麼樣?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天氣預報說下個月會有一場暴風雨。
398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 並且天氣會更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天會下雪。
400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不會冷的下雪。
401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球變暖會使氣溫上升。
403. You are probably right. 你也許是對的。
404. I'm going skating in the Alps next month. 下個月我去阿爾卑斯山滑雪。
405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那兒天氣夠冷。

八、 About Sickness 關於生病

406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感覺怎麼樣?
407. I don't feel very well. 我覺得不太舒服。
408. Do you fell better now? 你現在覺得好點了嗎?
409. Much better. 好多了。
410. I'm sick. 我病了。
411. He's got a bad headache. 他頭痛的厲害。
412. My fever is gone. 我的燒已經退了。
413. What's the matter with you? 你怎麼啦?
414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. It really hurts. 真的很痛。
416. It hurts right here. 就這邊痛。
417. It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.
在流血呢,你最好找個醫生看看這傷口。
418. Call the doctor! 快打電話叫醫生!
419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃兩顆藥,好好休息一下。
420. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢復健康。

九、 Talking About Habits 談論日常生活習慣

421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8點起床。
422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然後我去洗澡間洗個澡。
423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗臉,刷牙,梳頭。
424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一點妝。
425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我為一家人做早餐。
426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下樓吃早飯。
427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我邊吃早飯邊看報紙。
428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face.
我給我妹妹穿衣服,洗臉洗手。
430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十點半到辦公室。
431. I leave the office at 7. 我七點離開辦公室。
433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上買些吃的。
434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到學校接妹妹。
435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我們十點半睡覺。

十、 Asking For Other's Opinions 詢問別人的意見。

436. What do you think about it? 你對此怎麼看?
437. Is that right? 那樣對嗎?
438. Absolutely right. 絕對正確。
439. I think you're mistaken about that. 我想你那樣不對。
440. Is that ok? 這樣行嗎?
441. That's ok/fine. 挺好的。
442. That's excellent. 那太棒了。
443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他沒到,你知道為什麼嗎?
444. Do you have any idea? 你怎麼想?
445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天會下雨嗎?
447. No, I don't think so. 不,我想不會。
448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎麼想嗎?
449. Please give me your advice. 請給我提些建議。
450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想聽你的想法。

第四冊

一、Making Plans 訂計劃

451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算幹什麼?
452. What are you doing next week? 下週你幹什麼?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去聽音樂會。
454. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
455. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 天氣允許的話,我會去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It's up to you. 由你決定。
459. I'm considering buying a house. 我想買套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,傑克,這學期你選什麼課?
461. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想選法語和經濟。
462. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我將選中文和歷史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工嗎?
464. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申請圖書館管理員的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好運。

二、 About Decisions 關於決定

466. It's up to you. 由你決定。
467. You have the final say. 你說了算。
468. She insists that it doesn't matter. 她堅持說那沒關係。
469. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已決定辭去他的工作。
470. I've decided not to sell the house. 我決定不賣房子了。
471. I'm determined to leave. 我決意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你決定了嗎?
473. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,還沒有。
474. I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It's still undecided. 還沒決定。
476. Don't hesitate any more. 別在猶豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 請給個明確的答复。
478. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺難做決定的。
479. I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我總在做出決定,比如戒菸。
450. Don't shilly-shally. 別猶豫不決。

三、 Traveling 旅遊

481. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡旅遊嗎?
482. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我剛從蘇格蘭回來。
483. How did you get there? 你怎麼去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飛機去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去參觀了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有時間去愛丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜歡那兒嗎?
488. It's fantastic. 那裡棒極了。
489. Why did you go there? 你為什麼去那兒?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那兒。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那兒有朋友嗎?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很開心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我還照了好多照片。


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 02:20 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(肆)

第三冊
一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比較
301. What's the height of the building? 這座樓有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weight? 這個大像有多重?
303. What's the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什麼顏色的?
304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40歲。
307. This river is one third as long as that river. 這條河只有那條河的三分之一長。
308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麼形狀?
309. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?
310. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一樣快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特比我聰明。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多長時間電視?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊一次泳?

二、 Asking For Help 尋求幫助

316. Would you please open the door for me? 請你幫忙開個門好嗎?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能問你個問題嗎?
318. Please give me a hand. 請幫我個忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能請你幫個忙嗎?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能幫忙移一下冰箱嗎?
321. Get me my coat, please. 請幫我拿下外套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 給我衝杯咖啡,好嗎?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有時間就給我打個電話。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告訴我在哪兒能找到這些書嗎?
325. Certainly. 當然了。
326. Witch pleasure. 很高興。
327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 對不起,我現在正忙著。
328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. 我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。
329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能幫我關一下窗戶嗎? (你介意關下窗戶嗎?)
330. Not at all. 當然可以。 (當然不介意)

三、 Asking Directions 打聽情況和問路

331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
對不起,女士,請問郵局在哪裡?
332. It's just around the corner. 轉彎就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 對不起,汽車站怎麼走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽車第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 對不起,第五大街在哪兒?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二個十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
對不起,你能告訴我怎麼去胡先生的餐館嗎?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
往前走約100米,在你左手邊,你不會錯過的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪間是詹姆司先生的辦公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二樓201房間。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用電梯嗎?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 對不起,它壞了,你只能走樓梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 樓梯在哪裡呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿著走廊走,在你右手邊。
345. Thank you for directions. 感謝你為我指路。

四、 About Marriage 關於婚姻

346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
347. I'm single. 我現在單身。
348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有個弟弟,是嗎?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎麼樣?
350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和約翰訂婚/結婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 你們結婚多久了?
352. We've been married for 2 years. 我們結婚兩年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年結婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期做媽媽了。
355. They've been divorced. 他們已離婚了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。現在他一個人住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨會來和我住一些日子。
358. John has his own family now. 約翰現在有自己的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起嗎?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子裡。

五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 談論鄰居和朋友

361. Do you know Mary? 你認識瑪麗嗎?
362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 當然,我們從小學就是朋友了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上週末我才被介紹給她。
364. What is she doing now? 她現在幹些什麼呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告訴我她想開公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.
開公司?我原以為她會成為一個學者
367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人總是在變,不是嗎?
368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
是啊,你說的對。畢竟,她完全有經商才智。
369. But she doesn't have much experience. 但她沒有太多經驗。
370. You two don't have much contact?你們倆沒怎麼聯繫嗎?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才給她寫過一封信。
372. And she? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄過一張聖誕卡。
374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可不好。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我們應該聯繫多點。

六、 Planning The Future 計劃將來

376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什麼時候去機場?
377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回來吃飯嗎?
378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去書店,你和我去嗎?
379. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
他們將在下週五的會上討論這個問題。
380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
我明天這時候在餐館等你。
381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以後,我會給你打電話。
382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上乾什麼?
383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能會呆在家看電視。
384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假計劃幹什麼?
385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考慮去巴黎旅遊。
386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.
藝術館將有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?
你還是想學成博士,是嗎?
388. What will you do about it? 你會拿這事怎麼辦?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你畢業後想幹什麼?
390. I'll further my study. 我想繼續深造。


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 02:14 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(叁)

四、 About Age 關於年齡

196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十幾歲。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小兩歲。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一歲。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上年輕得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十歲來這兒。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六歲開始上學。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他們中大多數不到30歲。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30歲。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下個月她就滿15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他們將為結婚十週年開個晚會。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他畢竟還只是個孩子。

五、 Talking About Daily Activities 談論日常生活

211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你幾點起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8點起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪兒吃午飯?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午飯。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什麼?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一個漢堡包,一個炸雞腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什麼時候開始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八點開始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班幹些什麼?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什麼時候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6點。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 閒暇時,你幹些什麼?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
225. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。

六、 Talking About Yesterday 談論昨天的事

226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點起床?
227. At about seven. 七點左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我聽見鬧鐘了,但我捱到九點才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,然後馬上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早飯。
232. I was just on time. 我剛好趕上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。
235. I finished my work at 6 pm 下午6點我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一會兒班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜誌。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我沒睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。

七、 Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天

241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,你好,真是你嗎?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高興再次見到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年沒見你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起來還是那麼漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間你好嗎?
246. Not too bad. 還好。
247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來你很悲傷。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的寵物貓丟了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。
250. That's all right. 沒事。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯繫。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯繫哦。

八、 Talking About The Past 談論過去

256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我是鄰居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去你常和朋友釣魚嗎?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我們認識有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自從我上次來這裡已經有很長時間了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你見過史密斯先生嗎?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他們從去年開始一直都在做這個項目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的電視。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,火車已經開了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他知道開會時間。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。

九、 Asking About The Address 詢問地址

271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,傑克,你現在住哪兒?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可勝街203號。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那兒住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗怎麼樣?她在那兒住多久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且你也許會在那兒住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我們會很開心的。

十、 Asking Questions 提問題
286. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你們昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什麼時候來看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什麼時候買的車?
290. Who told you? 誰告訴你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
292. Why don't you agree? 你為什麼不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嗎不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎麼過的?
295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麼樣?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信裡說什麼了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿這些書怎麼辦?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在幹嗎?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什麼嗎?


繼續閱讀
發表於 2010/10/26 02:06 AM
| 未分類[] | 回應 [] | 引用[] | 人氣 [] | 推薦 [] |
2010/10/26

英文會話九百句必背--(貳)

七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日

91. What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 現在是幾月?
96. It's December. 現在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 這週末你幹什麼?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8點開,但周末9點開。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 後天你幹什麼?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你乾了什麼?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(從明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒見你了。

八、Talking About Objects 談論事物

106. Do you have a computer? 你有計算機嗎?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本書,是嗎?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他沒有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
111. No, I'm a single son. 沒有,我是獨生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的電腦有調製解調器嗎?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 這兒有香波賣嗎?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花園真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有膠水嗎?我這裡需要一點。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,請給我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的鉛筆嗎?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了你的橡皮。

九、Talking About Time 敘述時間

121. What time is it now? 現在幾點?
122. It's two o'clock. 現在兩點。
123. It's a quarter past five. 現在是五點一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 現在差十分四點。
125. It's half past nine. 現在是九點半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 現在一點整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 還沒到四點呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是兩點鐘。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了兩分鐘。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表幾點了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我們必須準時到那兒。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鐘了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作嗎?
134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起飛。
135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。

十、About Dates 關於日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天幾號?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一號。
140. When were you born? 你什麼時候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什麼時候?
143. You name the time. 你定時間吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我們明天見面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道確切日期嗎?
146. Please check the date. 請核實一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這時候你在幹什麼?
148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
149. Only three days. 僅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之後回來。

第二冊

一、About Visits 關於拜訪

151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能見格林先生嗎?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有預約嗎?
153. Sorry, I don't. 對不起,我沒有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下午3點。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 對不起,格林先生現在不能見您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打電話。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這裡等一下嗎?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點什麼嗎?
159. Tea, please. 我喝點茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這裡。
161. You may go in now. 您可以進去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高興見到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 這些年你怎麼樣?
164. You've changed little. 你一點也沒變。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍記得那個聖誕節嗎?

二、About Language 關於語言

166. Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎?
167. Yes, a little. 會講一點。
168. How long have you studied English? 你學英語多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他講英語很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英語很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英語講的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母語是英語嗎?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母語是漢語。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他帶點倫敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表達起來有點困難。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文寫文章嗎?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的發音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我該怎樣才能提高