Direct Entry First Officer – A330 & B747 Hong Kong based
Experienced and technically proficient pilots are required to meet the following minimum requirements:
- ICAO Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) – obtained without exemption or conversion
- Valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- Experience commensurate with age
Minimum flight time experience:
1000 hours flying experience in one, or a combination of the following:
- Multi-engine jet transport as Commander or First Officer
- Military high performance jet
- Turbo propeller aircraft of weight 20,000KG or more (command)
- Corporate jet (command)
- Military instruction (fixed wing)
Preference will be given to applicants with the following flight time experience:
A minimum of 500 hours in Airline or Military Jet Transport aircraft with a certified Maximum All Up Weight (MAUW) equal to or greater than 45,000KG.
The total hour requirement may be reduced for Airbus or Boeing type rated individuals, with time on type.
Direct Entry First Officer training will be conducted in the Cathay Pacific Flight Training Centre in Hong Kong.